EIT Manufacturing 2nd Gazelle Accelerator Call
Apply from October 15th to November 1st, and be part of the future European Gazelles!
The Gazelle Accelerator programme aims at supporting existing technology-based companies, SMEs, start-ups and scaleups, by accelerating their international business and innovation capacities. The first edition was already a success with more than 30 participants, and we are now opening a second call.
By the end of the year, 50 start-ups will have participated in the 2020 editions, receiving the following support:
- Business development support: Access to Market (A2M) and Access to Finance (A2F) business training and coaching with experts, market access through B2B events with European corporates, access to finance through B2F events with European Investors
- Innovation support: Support in finding consortium partners to apply in EIT Manufacturing Call for proposals for innovation project; new collaboration opportunities with other European Start-ups and SMEs participating in the programme
- Internationalisation support: Facilitating business growth, i.e. access to decision making units, including foreign markets and customers by breaking geographical boundaries in close collaboration with Business Creation teams within EIT Manufacturing
- NEW! A pitch competition where 3 best companies, selected by a jury of experts; will receive dedicated mentoring to further boost their success.
The second Open Call from Gazelle Accelerator asks for proposals from existing technology-based companies (notably SMEs or Start Ups) aiming to present innovative technologies to answer the Use Cases defined by European corporates. Such technologies may involve but are not limited to:
- Analytics and A.I,
- Internet of things platforms,
- Simulation and Augmented/Virtual reality, and,
- Collaborative and mobile industrial robotics.
Gazelle Accelerator invites legal entities from all Europe to participate in the call.
All the entities must:
- Be from the respective European country that they will apply for
- Be eligible for EU funding according to Horizon 2020 rules
EIT Manufacturing is one of EIT’s 8 Knowledge Innovation Communities (KICs), dedicated to manufacturing, including more than 50 European partners, industry, academics and RTOs, such as Volkswagen, Whirpool, Volvo, Philips, SANDVIK, Avioaero, ITPAero, KUKA, SIEMENS to name a few. More information at: http://eitmanufacturing.eu
- Call opens on Thursday, October 15th.
- Call closes on Sunday, November 1st.
How can I apply?
In order to apply you need to upload your application document.
Please refer to the following documents for details.
You can find the call related documents here:
2nd Gazelle Accelerator online programme event will take place between November 18th and December 7th:
- Community Booster Camp Days: from Nov 18th to Nov 30th
- Roadshow Day: Thursday and Friday December 3rd and 4th
- Investors and Finance Day: December 7th
For any question, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: +33781029694
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel.: +302610910160