EIT Manufacturing is back once again with its annual MatchMaking Event, which will take place on the 23, 24 and 25 February 2021 as a fully virtual event.
At the MatchMaking Event 2021, you will be given the opportunity to “pitch” your project idea during the different pitching sessions and regarding this, please be aware of the following:
- Maximum of three (3) pitches per partner
- Submit one (1) pitch per idea (no multiple ideas in one pitch)
- Total time to present your pitch: 3 min
- Use the EIT Manufacturing Template with maximum 2 slides.
- IMPORTANT: Save your pitch document under the naming convention: “COMPANY_PERSON_NAME_PILLAR_FLAGSHIP_Pitch_title”
- If possible, include already a tentative consortium
- All pitches must be sent until February 15, 12 PM CET.
Please, note that: pitches not respecting the naming convention or sent after the fixed deadline will not be included in the session.
You may also find the Call Thematic Areas here.