Apply to the EIT Manufacturing Master School HERE
The EIT Manufacturing program aims at attract & empower top talents to further empower them through mobility and other learning opportunities to become leading manufacturing innovators and entrepreneurs.
EIT Manufacturing Master will be one of the main assets of the EIT Manufacturing innovation communities, spreading innovation and creating new business in the manufacturing ecosystem.
The EIT Manufacturing Master training Program offers mobility, mentorship, networking, innovation & entrepreneurship including relevant trainings on how to develop a business model, business case etc. As a EIT Manufacturing Master Graduates you will be able to generate start-ups or innovation within manufacturing companies and ecosystem, contributing to European competitiveness, environmental sustainability and to the creation of new jobs.
The EITM Master training Program ensures a comprehensive participation of industry with :
- Real case studies
- Testimonies and tours
The following universities deliver the four programmes:
|Aalto University, Espoo, Finland
|École Centrale de Nantes, Nantes, France
|Mondragon Unibertsitatea, Arrasate-Mondragón, Spain
|Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy
|University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI), Manno, Switzerland
|Technische Universität Wien, Vienna, Austria
| University College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- 2 Master degrees (issued by the partner institutions)
- An EIT Label Certificate
- Follow one of the 4 tracks (with the international mobility)
- Take part in the Innovation & Entrepreneurship courses (in particular the summer school)
- Validate an internship
- Students who have a Bachelor of Science Degree of 180 ECTS in a the field related to the four tracks described above
- Students in their final year of Bachelor of Science studies may also apply and if qualified, receive a conditional acceptance. They will have to present their degree certificate to the entry university before enrolment, at the latest.
- The specific required admission diplomas are:
- B.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Industrial Engineering.
- Students Bachelor of Science degree must provide the student with basic competence in the following fields:
- engineering analysis, production operations, and mathematics including calculus, algebra, and mathematical statistics.*
- Students who are fluent in English (English level evaluated by TOEIC, TOEFL …)
All programmes are thought in English.
Students are requested to provide an English certificate (IELTS, TOEFL, etc.) to proof their English proficiency.
Minimum certificate grade is:
- IELTS >= 6.5, with no section lower than 6
A photocopy of the IELTS test result together with your application documents is sufficient.
- TOEFL >= 93
English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to the EIT Manufacturing Master School Office (EIT Manufacturing Master School code number: C898)
- CAE: grades A – C are accepted
- CPE: grades A – C are accepted
English proficiency tests are waived for applicants who:
- Have completed a bachelor degree given in English at a university in an EU/EFTA country. The instruction language of the bachelor degree has to be stated in the degree certificate or its supplement, or in the transcript of records.
- Have completed a bachelor degree given in English at a university that is physically located in one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
IMPORTANT: In case either your English certificate is expired or you don’t get the English certificate in time for the applications deadline, you can submit:
- your expired certificate copy
- a declaration, in pdf and signed by you, with the date of your English test appointment (please include also the screenshot of the appointment, wherever possible).
If you are selected, you will get a conditional offer, which can be validated only after you present the result of a new valid English proficiency test, according to the above rules.
Applications are done at the EITM Master School applications portal
A student can choose to apply to a maximum of two (2) programmes, ranking them in the preferred order. Within each programme the student can choose up to three study tracks, meaning combinations of entry and exit universities, wherever available.
The student has to upload the following documents, in pdf and portrait format, before the applications deadline. Specific information about the document requirements and format are available at the applications portal.
- Degree Certificate/Diploma in its original language AND translated into English. In case of on-going studies, a statement certifying that the student is in the final year of his/her studies.
- Official and stamped transcript of records in original language and translated into English. All courses taken must be included.
- English proficiency certificate
- Curriculum Vitae including details on academic and professional career. No specific CV format is requested.
- A letter of motivation no longer than two (2) pages, in which the student proves his/her innovative potential. A specific motivation letter per programme of the student choice is required, if the student applies to two programmes.
- A colour copy of your either National ID (only for EU/EFTA students) or passport
Moreover, from the moment the student is admitted, the entry university will contact the student to complete the formalities for the enrolment and might request additional documents.
- The student must upload the original version of the Bachelor Degree certificate and transcript of records. If this is not possible, photo copies of your degree certificate, transcript of records and statements should be stamped and signed by the degree administrations office (or equivalent department) of the issuing institution, or by a Notary Public.
- The EITM Master School does not accept documents after the deadline. All documents must be uploaded/come in before the deadline, in order to be considered for the selection.
- Applications that are not supported by official documents will not be processed.
- Statements made by professors or the heads of departments are not accepted.
- Applications with fraudulent documents will invariably be rejected.
- All admitted students must present the original Transcript of records and Degree Certificate/Diploma before enrolment.*
SPECIAL UNIVERSITIES REQUIREMENTS
For students choosing POLIMI (Politecnico di Milano – Italy) as one of entry preferences:
- if you have a non-Italian degree (or you are completing your bachelor’s outside Italy), you need to submit two applications: one application into this portal and a second application on “POLIMI’s Online Services portal“
For students choosing ECN (Ecole Central de Nantes – France) as entry/exit university:
- you have to submit also two (2) letters of references by two different people, otherwise do not upload.
NB: It is every prospective student´s responsibility to make sure their application is correct and complete.*
Scholarships may include: mobility grant, subsistence costs support and fee waivers. Scholarships are awarded to a sub-set of students based on a ranking that considers:
- Academic grades
- RIS countries citizenship
- Study track
All students are eligible for scholarships and they don’t need to present any specific request for it. The EIT Manufacturing Master School will rank the students and offer the scholarships at the time of the student admission.
During the selection the student application will be evaluated according to the ranking of the programmes and respective three study track choices.
Once the selections are closed, the student will receive a written communication about his/her admission to the specific programme and study track.
Students have the right to appeal only decisions based on eligibility requirements. Appeals concerning selection criteria, ranking and distribution of scholarships will not be considered.
Appeals are handled by the EIT Manufacturing Master School Office in accordance with Belgian law. If further actions are deemed necessary and an appeal is processed on the level of the University, it shall be processed in accordance with national legislation of the Partner Universities and Partner University regulations.
Applications for the academic year 2021/22 are open until 31st March 2021 at 23:59 CET, only for EEA and Switzerland students (EU Countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland)
IMPORTANT: after 9th March, POLIMI accepts only applications from EEA+Switzerland students. If you apply to POLIMI after the 9th March , please note we will evaluate your application only for the other eligible study track (entry/exit) combinations, excluding choices that include POLIMI.
You can apply to the EIT Manufacturing Master School directly here