The EIT Manufacturing program aims at attract & empower top talents to further empower them through mobility and other learning opportunities to become leading manufacturing innovators and entrepreneurs.
EIT Manufacturing Master will be one of the main assets of the EIT Manufacturing innovation communities, spreading innovation and creating new business in the manufacturing ecosystem.
The EIT Manufacturing Master training Program offers mobility, mentorship, networking, innovation & entrepreneurship including relevant trainings on how to develop a business model, business case etc. As a EIT Manufacturing Master Graduates you will be able to generate start-ups or innovation within manufacturing companies and ecosystem, contributing to European competitiveness, environmental sustainability and to the creation of new jobs.
The EITM Master training Program ensures a comprehensive participation of industry with :
- Real case studies
- Testimonies and tours
- 2 Master degrees (issued by the partner institutions)
- An EIT Label Certificate
- Follow one of the 4 tracks (with the international mobility)
- Take part in the Innovation & Entrepreneurship courses (in particular the summer school)
- Validate an internship
- Students who have a Bachelor of Science Degree in a the field related to the four tracks described above
- Students who are fluent in English (English level evaluated by TOEIC, TOEFL …)
Scholarships may include: mobility grant and fee waivers. Scholarships are awarded based on a ranking that considers:
- Academic grades
- Study track
Application for the academic year 2021/22 will open later in 2020, stay tuned!
© EIT2014 | home | sitemap | legal notice | newsroom